Old 23-03-2005, 05:16 AM
John Smith

"USENET READER" wrote in message
After I decided to renovate my own house to save a shit-load of money
(acting as my own contractor, doing the work myself, keeping that money
here in the USA and not getting sent to Mexico every weekend), I decided
to only buy American or at least whenever possible. Most of the building
supplies are made in the USA (except the wood, and I can't tell where that
is made), but it is hard to find American made tools.

Americans have the highest median household net worth ever. Ditto for the
Mexicans and the Chinese.

Our unemployment is virtually nil. (5% of the people are unemployable).

The global economy is running nicely. We do what we do best and leave the
rest to the Chinese, Mexicans, et al.

Chill out, drop the anger and enjoy living in the most free and prosperous
nation in the history of the world.

By the way...those illegal Mexicans are doing all the hard, nasty jobs
Americans don't want to do. If I lived there, I'd head north, too.