Old 22-03-2005, 06:34 PM
garpal

On 3/3/05 10:29 PM, in article
, "Katra"
wrote:

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

My husband is hooking up the electricity now so we can have heat in
the greenhouse tonight. I transplanted my broccoli, rapini and
lettuce today. I hope I never have to transplant 3" tall plants with
only two leaves. I also started tomatoes and herbs today. Think I
will wait a couple of weeks to start peppers and eggplant. I think
most everything else get planted directly outside.

It will be interesting to see how my tomatoes especially do this year.
I am trying "Sun Leaper" this year. I bought some last year at the
farmers market and they were very good. Fairly thick flesh and kept
well.

Exciting isn't it? :-)

Don't forget to share pictures!!!

Pictures? Where? How?