Old 23-03-2005, 02:42 PM
jojo

Default because I don't know who else to ask....

I'm asking here. If there is a better place, please let me know....

How (and when) do I get the birds out of my chimney?
I have a gas fireplace, and because I also have a toddler, we did not use
the fireplace
more than once or twice this winter...
Now...I think someone has moved in. Lots of chirping and such.

So, anyone have any ideas?
I have not been up there yet, and honestly, if they have eggs or babies, I
don't want to
do anything.
If they don't and are just constructing a new home, is there a way to get
them to leave?
How does one go about getting the nest out if they have started building.

Thanks,
jojo