Old 23-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Springtime

Default Productive Day in the Greenhouse

It's been a productive day in the greenhouse.
I have just put my tomatoes into their final 10 inch pots (in a sand bed) -
Shirley F1's - they seem to be ahead of last years and the plants are a nice
size not at all stretched.
I have 5 cucumber plants again in pots on the staging - they are beginning
to romp away with the sunshine.
Most of my bedding plants have been pricked out and are in their final
resting places on the staging where they will stay until they grow big
enough & it is warm enough for them to go outside.
I've taken a fair number of fuchsia cuttings which are in the propagator
waiting to root.
The pelargoniums are not quite big enough yet (for some reason) to take
cuttings.
Oh I wish my greenhouse was bigger :-).