Old 24-03-2005, 01:32 AM

I am a Chinese, a programmer, came to the USA in 1998. for the first
few years I was working in Chinese restaurant collecting every dollar
from the table paying my tuition fee and living expense. After several
years slave work I went through college and got my very first job in
the US. The life of working and studying at the same time was tough but
I found myself very happy with the life I have. This country has so
much to offer I totally fell in love at the first moment of landing my
feet on this soil. I don't need to be upset or disappointing anymore
with my government that don't protect their own people. People are a
lot nicer here. race discrimination? none of them in my memory. Hell,
dogs like dogs fish hang around with fish. don't expect dog and cat be
best pal at the first second. trust takes time to build between human
being anywhere. There are good people and bad people in every culture,
every nation and every race. There are millions people in America why
we simply group them by their skin color? How stupid! I know who I am
and what I have to offer to this country. I volunteer helping the
senior fix their computer, helping non-profit organization for their
web site. I enjoy being a good citizen and enjoy the reward of my hard
work.

but this heavenly life not last too long, it ends on sep 11 2001. If
any sooner, should be on election day back to year 2000. I watch this
country heading the wrong road and most Americans not aware what's
going to happen next. yet 2004 is another heart broken year. I found my
soul was tortured by stupid government again, this time is the one I
have most admiration with in the past. at the same time look what
happen in China, I was heading the wrong side of pacific ocean. I
should stay in china start a company take outsourcing orders from
wealthy country.

Let's get back to outsourcing, yes it's good for global economic, but
American and other wealthy country citizen pay the bill for this trendy
buzz word. I didn't realize how serious outsourcing is until I tried to
hire a part time programmer. I received overwhelming outsourcing
request emails even I just hire a part time person! while politic
shaking hands and sign free trade agreement, American starting losing
jobs, house going foreclosure, health care too high to afford put this
most powerful country in shame. The foundation of this country starts
to crash, not crash overnight, like a frog in a slow cook pot. death is
not right on the eye bow but it's knocking the door. when citizen don't
have jobs who pays tax? if no tax how can government has money? if
government doesn't have money who pay for the military? if military
broke the most powerful country just a joke. By then America not only a
third world economic but also a forth world power.

the sad thing is, most Americans shopping at wal-mart on their credit
card don't have as much strong reaction as they suppose regarding the
fact "made in othernation" label flooding every shelf. if the statement
"Americans are consumers - it's what we do best" is true, then
Americans at least has one last card to play "don't buy". don't talk to
the call center locate in India, boycott shopping seasons etc. very
soon American will realize they even don't have this "don't
buy" power anymore. I don't mean to say we don't need international
trade, but the ratio needs to be manageable. I use to admire
America's democrat system when I was in china, now I am in America I
realize democracy a lot worser than totalism sometimes. A wise old
Chinese leader will pick Al Gore over GWB, will pick Hower Dean over
John Kerry. something so simple and deadly critical but Americans can't
figure it out! The elected president present the best interest of
majority American is the biggest joke this century.

Bottom line, if the government don't look out for you, you need to
look out for yourself, take actions before it's too late.

God bless all of us