Old 23-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Doug Kanter

"Play4abuck" wrote in message
news:ksj0e.259$jX6.163@okepread02...
Hi all,

I started plants from seed and have them growing on my kitchen floor,
under
a grow light, some are very small 1/4" to 6" tall. I accidentally over
watered one tray of plants, so I moved them to a dry tray. In the flooded
tray was one bug that looks like a Silverfish to me. I will post a pic of
it in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens soon.

I believe the bug must have been in the planting mix I used. Due to the
shape of the watering tray, I do not think that this bug crawled into the
tray. Should I be concerned? Should I treat the plants or the watering
tray with pesticide?

Cheers,
Jim

This is a snore. Ignore it unless you see a dozen more in the exact same
way.