Old 23-03-2005, 10:25 PM
culprit

"chrispi2" wrote in message

Ok, I'd really like my yard back. How can I get rid of blackberries?
Do I have to kill all the vegetayion or will a certain weedkiller do?

you can't kill blackberries, you can only control them. sort of. :-)

we use lawn and lots of mowing and pruning. the thicker your lawn, the less
likely they are to invade your yard. my builder said that when they cleared
the land for my house, there were blackberries running all the way to the
top of our large maple tree. i'm glad they had the machinery to clear them
out before we moved in!

-kelly