Old 24-03-2005, 01:24 AM
paghat

"chrispi2" wrote in message

Ok, I'd really like my yard back. How can I get rid of blackberries?
Do I have to kill all the vegetayion or will a certain weedkiller do?

When we bought this house six years ago it had mainly blackberries in the
backyard. I dug up the enormous roots with great effort. The blackberries
came back the next year & I dug them up again. The year after that only
one blackberry briar reappeared. Since then, nothing but an occasional
seedling that i pull out before it gets a real root on it. Now if only the
morning glories were that easy.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he