Old 23-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Katra

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:19:06 -0600, Katra
wrote:

http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/eazy-4.shtml

Oh!

Me want

Penelope

QED! :-)
They take phone/credit card orders... lol
I had them by UPS in less than 2 weeks!

I'm seriously wanting to look for a dealership for these. They sell
nothing like this locally and I'm betting they would do well!
Just not sure where to look or who to contact for a wholesale
contract..... :-P The web has not been very revealing, and neither was
anything in the packaging!

They are remarkably well made for being an import.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada