Old 24-03-2005, 06:10 AM
Justin Boucher

I just restarted my 240gal about a month ago from a marine conversion. I've
got three 250 watt MH at 12000k. Since I've just started, I've only got 4
plants total (small). A broad leaf sword (tropical Amazon?) and three small
cryps. Right now my biggest problem (where the light is concerned) is
keeping the class clean. I know I'll have to adjust as the plants grow and
I add some more.

Justin

"John" wrote in message
news
Does anyone use Metal Halide lighting on their tanks. I saved my ballast

and
250 watt bulbs from my reef setup that I sold last year, but I want to

setup
a freshwater planted community tank ( 120 or 125 gal.). Any advice is
greatly appreciated, thx...John.