Old 24-03-2005, 10:35 AM
ALS

Check out the David Austin roses web site. They have a new product - a
cocktail of friendly Bacteria/Fungi - that apparently inoculates the soil
against rose replant disease. I've used it for the first time in a

client's
garden (at his instigation) this year - I'm waiting with baited breath!

If you have a potential order for 100 roses to give them you can expect
personalised service!

pk

I had a look at the Austin site. Very impressive and just what I need. I
will certainly order some and see how it goes. I do have a number of roses
to order but I have been gathering roses localy and have about 60 in
containers in the green house ready to plant out.
Thank you PK

Ann