Old 24-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Steve Calvin

ge wrote:
snip

No, we just laid it on the ground - about a foot wide, coming out from
where the vertical fence touched the ground. AFAICT, it worked for
us: they'd dug a hole under the fence, which they'd clean out when we
tried to block it. That stopped after we put the strip of fence along
the ground.

But, maybe, as time goes on, we'll find that was just wishful
thinking. They do seem to change feeding patterns; maybe, they just
found something more appealing. Or, maybe we won't have woodchucks
this year. Every day is a new adventure.

George

Well, I've never heard that one before! Sounds easy enough! I may give
it a try. Can't hurt! ;-)

--
Steve