Old 24-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Mary Fisher

"Tim Challenger" wrote in message
news:1111673259.de636f713206547179d7138298eb9a57@t eranews...
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:04:56 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

"w.g.s.hamm" wrote in message
I love lily of the valley. Several times ove the alst few years, I have
bought bulbs and planted them in vaious positions in the garden. Nomally
were it is shaded. They never grow even when other stuff aound them
thrives.
Also lavender, which I adore.Grows for a year or two, then gives up the
ghost.

I can't grow lily of the valley, cotsfoot or daisies. They grow in
profusion
in neighbouring gardens.

Don't have any grass either - but that's because it's eaten ...

You eat grass?

wgsh understands ...

I can't grow snowdrops. When I'm desperate for some life in the garden at
the end of winter - *nothing* comes up.

That's a terrible shame, they're such a joy. Followed so closely by
daffodils too.

Mary

--
Tim C.