Old 24-03-2005, 06:11 PM

Jenny,

Don't you just love it when someone posts from the web, then never

seems to come
back..................I hope Erin gets to read all this good advice "~)

I'm here, I'm here!!! I've been reading, just slow to say thanx!
hee!hee! ;o) Thank you..Thank you!!!

The US is so huge that I guess you can grow more or less anything in

various parts of it. Where were you living?

Currently, I am in Massachusetts - The North Atlantic... grew up in
California! Yes, we can grow just about anything... sounds like I'm
really going to need to read up!

Using one as a wintergarden might be a bit chilly unless you don't

find paying for heating it.......

What about using concrete as a heatsink to harness the warmth from the
sun and heat a greenhouse overnight? Insulated blinds to also help
retain heat? Just something my hubby and I have thought of...

Erin