Old 25-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Peter Demski

Default New Plant Identification

I posted this on freshwater.misc first but was referred here to help me
identify
my new plants

Well I finally got tired of plastic plants and put some live ones in. Two of
which I wasn't able to identify with my (extremely) limited plant knowledge.
I figured for $3 it wasn't a bad deal. Can anyone Identify them by the pics
on my tank page? Also I had noticed for a few days that one of my guppies
fins started to get shorter. A few days later I noticed a white 'line'
around the edge of the tail fin. At this point I took her out and put her
into a quarantine tank I have. The tank is at 80F with about 1/2 the amount
of salt suggested for a 10 gal tank. She is also missing some scales below
the dorsal fin. I am not aware of any mechanical damage that could have
happened. Anyone have any suggestions on this one? I didn't add the new
plants until after the sick fish was taken out so they are not related.

My tank page link:
http://www.rl-anime.com/aquaria.html

Please take a look and let me know if you can identify anything in there

TIA

--
Peter
'94 Duster 3.0 604 light mods done --New tranny in just gotta get bushings