Old 24-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Danielle

Shes in my bedroom in a dark-ish corner that has three windows two feet
frpom the corner on each wall. any where else it is blindingly bright.
I wanted to make sure i could grow a "cheap" orchid before i go for an
expensive one, I really don't get much money.... So i figure, if i can
keep one plant that hasn't had the most perfect care alive , i can keep
"pampered" ones alive as well..... if i get a new flower spike next
fall.... ill go spend my lifesavings on these plants because they
really are the most beautiful and fascinating things i have ever
seen.......