Old 25-03-2005, 05:13 AM
MsLaura

"Charles" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:31:19 -0600, "MsLaura" wrote:

Finding nothing on Google regarding the *care* of Calla Lilies can

someone
here direct me to a website or explain the care of these plants? They do
well for us over the summer but never survive the winter, either left in
their pots in a cool place or bagged and kept over in a cool room. How

does
one keep these plants alive over their rest period? Anyone.... ?

Thank you

MsLaura

Probably depends on where you are.

At my mom's house in Oregon they are planted in the ground, and have
been increasing for years. In the far when they die back we cut off
all the dead stuff, the come up in the spring. Dear lie in them,
that's a problem.

I live in zone 6. They will not live over the winter here if left outside,
or we would leave them in the ground. We must bring them in. How are they
kept alive over the winter indoors?

MsLaura