Old 25-03-2005, 03:22 AM
Jim Marrs

I saw the NIGHT. I still disagree. It is not just the night temperature but
the day time high temp that most influences the set. In humid conditions one
can have less than a 10 degree difference between the low and high
temperature. Most tomatoes will set find below 92 degrees.
Have fun and may all your blooms set.

Jim

"The Cook" wrote in message
"Jim Marrs" wrote:

I have to disagree that fruit set is inhibited above 75degees. My
experience
is that optimum fruit set is actually between 75 and 85 degrees.

Have fun

Jim

NIGHT temperatures
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent
indignation, and 50 percent envy."