Old 25-03-2005, 06:10 AM
Susan Erickson

On 24 Mar 2005 15:38:56 -0800, "Danielle"
wrote:

yeah, see, i rewrote that message about five times before sending it,
then didn't reread it before posting..... ignorance on my part....
Connecticut, where the snowstorm just hit. also, thinking about it, it
was overly cloudy today with the snowstorm and all. the corner is well
lit, when theres a sun. If the leaves get yellow or dark, i can always
move her, its not like its an entire greenhouse to move... The
humourous part of your post was that she was purchased at a home depot,
when i was looking for new paintbrushes.... she was $17.99.and since
there are two plants, its kind of a bargin... all the other pots had
one plant. If the non-flowering one doesn't spike in the fall, I can
always say i tried, and if one of them doesn't live i can always say it
never existed.

If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried the
first times.

If I remember right you said you had an African violet. The Phal
will love to cozy up to the African. It takes that same defused
light. The two will help each other with the humidity especially
if you actually have 4-5 Africans to encircle the Phal. G
Welcome to the Orchid-phile Nut house. We are all crazy about
the same thing here. We just can not agree on which orchid is
worth growing. G

SuE