Old 25-03-2005, 08:04 AM
hamish

Default Hedge Trimmers?

I am at the point of needing to buy a hedge trimmer for about 20 metres of
Sheena's Gold quite recently planted (about 12 months).
I don't feel I need a petrol job as this is the only activity it will be
used for. Also petrol powered units are a bit on the heavy side.
Basically I am looking at either an electric model or one on rechargeable
batteries.
Does anyone have any pros or cons for either model or can I get some
feedback from owners of either type. Bunnings are running a catalogue at the
moment featuring all types and the price of the non petrol types is very
favourable.
Your input is much appreciated.
Hamish in Queensland