Old 25-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Duncan MacCallum

In message
"grd" wrote:

Hi there,

I am thinking of buying a mini tiller - either a Mantis or the Honda FG201.
I am leaning towards the Honda as it is 4 stroke and I don't fancy the
hassle of mixing two stroke for the Mantis. Although I notice that in the
US, the Mantis actually has a Honda 4 stroke engine!

Does anyone have a Honda FG201? What do you think of it?

Are there any other mini tillers that I should consider?

Checkout stihl mm55 multisystem, fairly new to market, had mine
on allotment twice now and faily impressed with results

Cheers

--
Duncan MacCallum