Old 25-03-2005, 09:22 PM

Thank you so much. I signed up for her buttonwood workshop at the World
Bonsai Convention. I would like a little more information, but I was hesitant to
call her up on the phone. All the registrar could tell me is that the workshop
trees will be distributed fairly & we will probably not be repotting them.
I was a little disappointed that there will be no advance list of vendors. It
was very helpful at the Philadelphia Flower Show.
Apparently they are not mailing any confirmation (it would probably cost a
fortune in postage), so I will try to remember to bring a printout of my e-mail
confirmation, just in case.
Iris
Zen Judaism: Zen is not easy. It takes effort to attain nothingness. And
then what do you have? Bupkes.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++