Old 26-03-2005, 05:17 AM
len gardener

yeh mate,

been dry up here, we are over 500mm of rain fall less the the previous
summer/autumn period.

just got a storm this arvo some hail about the size of large peas
somebigger, but so far this month around 12mm of rain very bad indeed.

we are using permaculture simple land mangaement procedures so we
still carry green grass where others are bone dry. we have a property
next door know around here as the horses graveyard, well they will be
starting to die again with lack of rain she runs goats as well but
well over grazed and her idea of feeding is buying in 2 tonne of
supplementry pellets for around 30 or so goats and 30 or so horses
some in foal. and forget rspca they just reckon they are over worked
up this way oh well that's life hey?

not a ryobi fan mate but hope it works for you long term.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.