Old 26-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Lilium longiflorum is actually an autumn flowering species native to Taiwan
and would not be cold hardy in Boston without extra protection.

A Google search should turn up something on the species.

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
I bought a supermarket Easter Lily, which is delightfully perfuming my
front room now. Will I be able to transplant it into my yard and have
it survive? I live in Boston, MA, zone 6, USA.

Thanks!

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal