Old 26-03-2005, 06:02 AM
Puckdropper

Default Starting Seeds

I'm getting ready to start seeds for my garden... I got some lettuce,
two types of tomatoes (one's an early girl hybrid, supposed to grow in
50 days.) and some carrots and green beens. Pretty good start for a
soup, right? Now, where can I get some beef seeds? lol

I'm starting using dirt from a driveway project, which is pretty much
all topsoil with some plants in it (which I'm working on straining out)
so hopefully I'll have a good starting place.

I've got two tomatoes started and going excellently in a 5 gallon
bucket. They hopefully will start producing here just as growing season
starts. It will be so nice to have fresh off the vine tomatoes again,
and not those little puny resteraunt style slices. (When I cut the
tomato, I have only one on a sandwich... when they cut it, I have 3.)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.