Old 26-03-2005, 04:46 AM
Reel McKoi

"rtk" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
My 1200 gph pump is flipping the breaker. AAARRGGGHHHH! It's a

thermally
protected Beckett. How is water getting to the "juice?" I don't

suppose
they can be fixed - anyone?

I had to scramble to hook up a 500 gph just to keep the water moving.

:-(
=======================
I'm having the exact same problem. Now I have to buy smaller pumps.

$ I plan to replace mine with one the same size. It runs the filter and the
settling tank/VF. This pump is only about 5 years old and runs about 7
months a year. What a bummer!

Big pain in the butt. I have a 500 and a 2000 gallon ponds. Any
recommendations for size pumps? Each has to travel more than 10 feet of
hose, but very little elevation to their falls.

Ruth Kazez

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...