Old 26-03-2005, 06:44 PM
madgardener

"Jeana" wrote in message
news:K0e1e.431$WM6.337@okepread07...
Ann wrote:

Untrue, I've had them in my garden for years. Until the beetles ate
them. Nothing unhardy about them.

They're hardy in zone 5 too. But it might be to cold for the beetles
here, cause I've never had that problem.

Jeana

And thanks to Pottingshed (Bev) up in Suffolk, Virginina the last year she
visited me, she tucked a bulb of her own prodgeny into my new BBQ pit garden
(before Squire made the fountain) and it flowers in late May, early
June......not Easter.........but my Blood Lilies and Korean Crinum that Zhan
gave me (the Crinum, not the Blood Lily) are blooming right now, as is the
"Cherokee Pipe" plant, a Caladiva Kalanchole that is red, and I couldn't
resist a Stargazer which has it's last two blossoms perfuming my nook as I
write. And we can't forget the small pot of Campanula I just HAD to
madgardener