Old 26-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Gary Woods

GA Pinhead wrote:

Yes but most newsreaders these days show the top of the message, I don't
read bottom posters because they never do any snipping and I hate
scrolling through 14 pages of old stuff.

Never say "never." That's generalizing about a whole class of people based
on the dumb behavior of the few. And it's a religious issue anyway; always
has been.

I regard non-snipping as reason not to read the post; almost as bad as
repeating the same paragraph twice.

And the ground is still 80% snow covered in Upstate NY in the hills, but
nice bright sun, so that will change. I swear I heard the Troy-Bilt sigh as
I slogged past the shed yesterday. Don't worry big fella, I'll wake you up
soon for a stroll through the asparagus bed.