Old 26-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Steve Calvin

GA Pinhead wrote:

Yes but most newsreaders these days show the top of the message, I don't
read bottom posters because they rarely do any snipping and I hate
scrolling through 14 pages of old stuff.

Times changes...

snip
Yes but most newsreaders these days show the top of the message, I don't
read bottom posters because they never do any snipping and I hate
scrolling through 14 pages of old stuff.

I think that you'll find that more people prefer to read top to bottom
as opposed to bottom to top. I guess we'll just agree to killfile each
other. And NO, any reader worth the time to download sets the default
to bottom post.

bye-bye

--
Steve