Old 26-03-2005, 04:48 PM
JennyC

Default Shed question (may be OT)

Hail the all knowing sheddie,

I've just popped over from URG and know that it is not really 'done' to ask a
'proper' shed question, but I am throwing caution to the wind anyway...........

You lot use your sheds all the time (real and virtual) so maybe I am allowed to
ask: I was wondering whether I could insulate a cheap shed from one of the DIY
places so that I could heat it a bit and use it as a painting / potting
workshop - maybe even in winter ?

It would be placed in a fairly shaded spot on my roofgarden, up against the back
wall : www.ljconline.nl (garden/roof). There could be electricity run to it
without too much trouble...........

Any thoughts, tips, ideas, experiences would be very welcome "-)

Jenny