Old 26-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Mike

Any thoughts, tips, ideas, experiences would be very welcome "-)

Jenny

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Been there, done that, got the insulated shed.

I found that the upright timbers in mine were just wide enough to take an
insulated panel of fibreglass called a 'batt' (I think) These were covered
with an 8ft x 4ft sheet of insulating board called 'Hackman Board', (funny I
have just been talking with my neighbour about that stuff) and then
wallpapered as a study.

The ceiling was done in the same way and then for effect I put 2 x 2 timbers
which had been painted black for the 'Timbered Oak' effect.

The floor was covered in layers of old newspapers and then carpeted

When I was working in there, one element of a Gar Fire was sufficient to get
tooooooooooooo hot :-))

2" thick Fibreglass panels called 'Batts' (I think)
8ft x 4ft sheets of insulating board called 'Hackman board'

ps
Don't worry about being Off Topic, it's still a garden shed and this is
uk.rec.GARDENING

Net Nannies? Don't you just love them? Like a bad dose of Flu

Mike
Who has a cat crap free garden :-))