Old 27-03-2005, 02:19 AM
figaro

From: Newt

Doll is Mine Wrote:
-Anyone have a good source for flowering fragrant hoya plants? I
inherited one from my mother-in-law and LOVE it. It makes my whole
house smell wonderful at night when it is flowrering. I have propogated
additional ones from that plant but I am hooked and want more variety.
Anyone know of a good, reliable source?-

The best mail order source for rare and unusual Hoyas is Kartuz greenhouses
in Vista California. He is online at Kartuz.com or something like that. I
used to work for him and he is a great resource for information on many rare
and unusual plants and is regularly written up in magazines like Sunset or
Martha Stewart Living.