Old 23-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Frank Miles

In article ,
Jack Allen wrote:
This year I'd like to again try planting scallions from seed. The last time
I put some medium in a tray, then the seed and then more medium. This is
okay until it comes time to sow the little plants. Can someone recommend a
good system of planting. I have medical problems that make it difficult for
me to bend over for any length of time. I would appreciate any and all
answers.

It sounds as if you transplant. To avoid that step, you may be able to
directly seed into your garden. It should be possible to sow without much
(if any) bending over. Weeding may be a different matter...

HTH...
-frank