Old 26-03-2005, 11:10 PM
W Dale

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Really nice, interesting shape, I like it. )

Did you put a bottom uptake in, or how is water getting from point A (pond)
to point B (filter)? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

I now WISH I had a bottom uptake. Maybe for the spring of 2006. :-) .
There are now two 4700 gal/hour Little Giant internal pumps feeding one
100 gallon and 2 70 gallon stock tank bio/mechanical filters and one 540
gallon veggie filter. I got the idea of the veggie filter from you I
think, if my memory serves me. :-) . And last summer my water turned
green and did not clear up until late fall, after I had installed the
two additional 70 gallon stock tank filters and the veggie filter. I am
anxious to see how they affect the water and the algae this year when I
am able to start them at the beginning of the season for us.
I will have pictures of the veggie filter up soon as well as the two
other stock tank filters.

W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/index.html