Old 26-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Cerumen

"JennyC" wrote in message
Hail the all knowing sheddie,

I've just popped over from URG and know that it is not really 'done' to

ask a
'proper' shed question, but I am throwing caution to the wind

anyway...........

You lot use your sheds all the time (real and virtual) so maybe I am

allowed to
ask: I was wondering whether I could insulate a cheap shed from one of

the DIY
places so that I could heat it a bit and use it as a painting / potting
workshop - maybe even in winter ?

How "sheddie" of you to send it to the wrong group?
There are a number of ways to insulate a cheap shed, just filling the
spaces on the walls and roof between the frame timbers with white
polystyrene sheets cut to size is probably the easiest and then painting
them with any old emulsion paint. (or of course the sheddie standby
creomite.)

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork