Old 26-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Tumbleweed

"Anietta" wrote in message

mutley Wrote:

I have 'Phoenix' and 'Regent' and a French Chardonnay (which seems
quite happy) but where you are Seyval and Madeleine Angevin (both
white) may be the most widely-grown commercial varieties.
BTW I've been writing about wine varieties!
mutley

Thanks Mutley
We finally decided on two eating varieties :-

Vitis seyval villard (white)
Boskoop Glory (black)

The white one is going very well - already budding up. The black
variety is still thinking about it !

Thanks for the advice all
Anietta

--
Anietta

I have been unhappy with Boskoop as its seeded. Must remember to get a
seedless variety this spring, ie any time now.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com