Old 27-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Diana Kulaga

Gary,

We use Dynamite, and it does add something. Dynamite 13-13-13 contains
micronutrients in higher amounts than DynaGro 7-9-5. Of course, that is a
little misleading, since the time release doesn't put out the same amount of
fertilizer per watering that the plants would get through a normal
fertilization. Osmocote has been shown to "blast" with some types of water,
sending huge amounts of nutrients out all in one or two waterings. I don't
remember the composition of Osmocote, but would not recommend it, especially
if one is using well water.

My back betrays me from time to time, especially if I stay on my feet for
long periods of time (oddly, running on a treadmill for ages has the
opposite effect - go figure!). What we do is to fertilize every two weeks
using 1 tsp. per gallon, and we've never seen any ill effects from doing
this, despite the conventional, and no doubt correct, admonition to water
"weekly, weakly".

Maybe that would work for you, doing one GH weekly, alternating. In
conjunction with time release, could be a problem solver.

HTH

Diana