Old 28-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Larry

It's very possible I bought it from EFG, since they frequently are vendors
at the Jacksonville orchid show each Spring.

Larry

"Ray" wrote in message
EFG grows many of them mounted on driftwood. The plant was named as a
joke to prove "money does grow on trees."

If I recall, they're pretty much standard whites.

"Larry" wrote in message
. ..
I have a phal labeled Phal. money. I remember buying it from a vendor at
an orchid show a couple years ago. It has not bloomed yet, though it is
very healthy with 3 leaves, several new and old healthy roots, and growing
nicely. It is mounted on a thick wooden branch (I think a grape vine).
The humor was "money growing on trees".

Surprisingly, I tried to find a picture of one but can't, even after an
extensive Google search.

Can anyone point me to a photo?

Thanks in advance.

Larry