Old 27-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Reel McKoi

"PlainBill" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:21:54 -0600, "Reel McKoi" wrote:
I believe it's a Dow Corning trademark. GE also has a clear 'Tub and
Tile' caulk that is essentially the same thing. Essentially the stuff
reacts with moisture in the air to start the curing process. I'd give
it 24 hours to cure, just to let the volatiles dissipate. The
silicone grease your husband used is about the same thing, except it
never cures.

If water still leaks in we'll know what to get and where to get it....
So far so good - the pump's been running for hours... :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...