Old 28-03-2005, 06:34 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:23:50 GMT, "JB" wrote:

I feed Hikari & Sho Koi. Never had problems with my Koi eating the lilies,
just rooting them out of the pot. I can't keep WH at all, they devour the
roots right up to the plant base. I do feed frozen peas as a supplement and
they like those.

Sho Koi & peas here, no problems, but if I put WH in, I get a massive spawn
so they have a little egg with their veggies.

New food I'm trying that the goldfish inside are really enjoying right now
is this Mandu fu (I think I spelled that right). ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~