Old 28-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Mike

"sahara" wrote in message
m...
"Mike" wrote in message

Did the new newsgroup dedicated to allotment holders get anywhere?

Unable to find one on a newsgroup search.

Mike

Ask here on uk.rec.gardening, there are a lot of allotmenters here.
sarah a

Sorry you missed the question. A short while ago, someone suggested a
uk.rec.allotments and quite a 'battle' ensued between the 'don't confuse us
with allotment holders, we are gardeners' and the 'we would like to ask
questions of and by, like minded people'. I just wondered if anything
happened and did the allotment group get set up. I cannot find it.

Mike