Old 28-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Katra

And I'm in San Marcos...
If you are ever down this way! G

Oh, if anyone else local wants some, come and get it! lol

In article ,
Tiny wrote:

Thanks for the offer. I wish that I could take you up on it however,
I am in Houston.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:34:36 -0600, Katra
wrote:

In article ,
Tiny wrote:

Star Jasmine, Confederate Jasmine and Potato vine?

I really want to get growing from seeds.

Any idea where I can get some?

Thank you.

email:

Heh.
Come pull up some confederate jasmine at my house!
You can have it for free, as it's rooted in areas where I don't want it!

Carefull pulling of the now "air layered" areas should yield live plants.

Free!!!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada