Old 28-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Steve Calvin

shazzbat wrote:
SNIP.

And the ground is still 80% snow covered in Upstate NY in the hills, but
nice bright sun, so that will change. I swear I heard the Troy-Bilt sigh

as

I slogged past the shed yesterday. Don't worry big fella, I'll wake you up
soon for a stroll through the asparagus bed.

What is a Troy-Bilt? I don't think we have them in UK. I've heard of
Peterbilt, but that's a truck and you'd need a hell of an asparagus bed for
that, no? I'm guessing that Troy-Bilt is a Rotavator or similar. Educate me
if you will.

Steve.
Ferndown, Dorset.

No snow, bags of sun for most of the easter weekend :-))

Early potatoes went in today :-))
My back went out:-((

Troy-Bilt is a name brand of equipment here in the States. He's
referring to their garden 'tiller.

Here's a site with a pic:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=fram...s/tillers.html

--