Old 28-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Bullwinkle

Baine Carruthers wrote:
Fire blight is difficult to control by chemicals. The best control is to
plant resistant varieties &/or to prune out infected shoots (being careful
to disinfect pruners between cuts). You did not say what type plant you
were wanting this for?

Southern Ag Insecticides has Streptomycin

I've been having the problem with various trees and shrubs. I lost two
cherry trees to it at best guess and some of my cherry bushes have died
back in places. I also have had a difficult time with red, black and
yellow raspberries. The only raspberries that have survived are the red
latham and the berries are having other problems as well as the berries
are small and bitter.

Where is Southern Ag Insecticides located? I tryed Southern states in
Creedmore and they do not have it.

thanks

b.