Old 29-03-2005, 06:13 AM
cover

Default Aphids & Maple Trees

We have a freshly budding Maple tree in our back yard (though it seems
a bit early this year). My wife seems to think that it's dripping a
residue which I would be inclined to think is Aphid activity since
we've had problems with Aphids in the past with our Maple trees. I
don't recall however, having the issue at the 'budding' stage before
so... What steps to the experienced or experts suggest for budding
Maple trees where Aphids are concerned... ? We don't like to spray
unless necessary because of our dog and cats but... HATE the Aphids
and their 'sap', just the same... :-)

Any help is appreciated and TIA...

Chris

remove 'NOSPAM' in above address for direct emails and they ARE
welcome...