Old 29-03-2005, 06:59 PM

I guessed. I'd say I used 4 tablespoons in a quart sprayer.

"John Baker" wrote in message
What is the ratio of soap to water?

John

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"s" wrote in message
m...
Friend told me to mix up some dish soap and water in a spray bottle to

deal
with ants on my aloe and scale on my ficus. Pretty well saturated both
plants with the stuff. Looks like may have worked... any folks have xp

with
this?

I have used Palmolive Liquid or Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap or a
mixture of the two for years to deter pests. Palmolive was a choice to
use
on flea-infested kittens years ago and I make a blend of the two to
control
leaf curler worms on my oak tree. Minty fresh and aroma therapy in the
garden.........