Old 29-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Victoria Clare

Dave Poole wrote in
:

You can rightly assume that I rate this 'tropical weed' very highly
and if 15 feet is too much to allow, you can easily wind it back on
itself. Sacha won't advertise it on here herself, but Hill House have
very nice plants of this for sale throughout much of the year.

Ah - HA! (scribbles note to self...)

I've wanted some of this for a while. Suspect it will be a bit chilly up
here on the hill, but if it is that easy from cuttings that's not a problem
I guess.

I know a guy up in Mid-Devon that grows it in a big pot on rollers, and
just shunts it into the garage for the winter. Alas, my garden isn't flat
enough to roll big pots around. :-(

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill