Old 30-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Bill R

dedmeat wrote:
PatK wrote:

Has anybody ordered anything from them? I was just looking at their
website and they seem to have pretty good prices.

Pat

I have had a lot better luck with them than with springhill.

Michigan Bulb, Spring Hill, Gardens Alive, Henry Field's,
Gurney's and Breck's are all owned by the same company. For
the most part, ALL their stuff is overpriced, even with
their often offered "discount" coupons. Some of the
companies offer "lifetime" guarantees on their plants but it
is questionable as to how long they will be around to honor
that guarantee.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850