Old 30-03-2005, 02:57 AM
Reel McKoi

"RWITTY" wrote in message
Hi,

The water garden center wants to sell me a 1200 gph pump ($160)
and a BF-1000 UV waterfall filterbox ($99) plus tubing, etc. They say

that
the filter would only have to be changed ONCE OR TWICE a year, and could

be
camouflaged in some plants beside the pond. I'm would appreciate any

shared
comments and/or recommendations about making the upgrade to a simple,
efficient arrangement.............

Shop around and search the net. You'll find all kinds of filters suitable
for small ponds. Surely there are pond stores or large Aquarium stores in
your area what carry a selection you can see for a better idea. The
cheapest way to go is to make your own filters from Rubbermaid tubs.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...