Old 30-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Susan Hogarth

Default Gardener wanted: free rent

Passing this along from another list:

RENT/GARDENING EXCHANGE
Human Kindness Foundation is looking for an experienced organic gardener to
help care for our two-acre commercial blueberry orchard and approx
1/8th-acre vegetable garden. We have a very nice 60? mobile home on five
acres of land and we offer free rent for six months per year in exchange for
reasonable gardening duties (to be discussed and agreed on). The other six
months per year rent would be in the $250-300/mo range. The mobile home and
blueberries are located north of Hillsborough on Hwy 86, and the vegetable
garden is at Kindness House, between Chapel Hill and Burlington off Hwy 54.
Both sites are smoke-free, drug-free work places. See www.humankindness.org
for more info on us or on Kindness House, or call to come out for lunch or
dinner and see the place..
Reply to Catherine, Sita or Bo at (919) 304-2220 or .